Tuesday, March 27, 2007

~ A Little Bit of Fluff in TX


This Big Tx place was certainly that, BIG. A bit distraught from the confusion of being lost, having to leave New Orleans and the long trip, Boo Dahlia waited at the door to the lovely home. But when Booie met Lady Kimi, she felt right at home again. After a delicious meal, Kimi began to transform Booie into a bit of fluff.

A skirt, befitting a lovely Lady Bunny it would be. Booie spent a considerable amount of time admiring herself in the mirror, according to Kimi's journal entry.

3 comments:

  1. I got my tags today! Yay! I love them, and thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I have my tags, too! They are so sweet! Love 'em!

    Amd to Ms Booie...I love your new skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies! Thanks for letting me know that they arrived. I'm so happy that you like them.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna