Monday, September 10, 2007

~It's a BOOtiful Day in the Neighborhood

Oh there are many BOOtiful days yet to come! I think it's early for Halloween thinking, but you have to start early if you are making things.

**SOLD**

Thank You!

(Clicking on the Picture takes you to Etsy.)

My DD has been a Boo almost since the day she was born. So at Halloween time we love to find Boo things. Here's a cute little Boo Wall/Door Decor with a dangling Ghost. A little holiday preview of things to come in the shop. But it's one of those things that takes way more time than you think it would. So I'm not sure how many different will show up. I still want to do a few black and white without too much orange.

And it's another way to use the Handmade Paper Flowers!

9 comments:

  1. LOve Love Love the Boo sign, Looks fabulous.. Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign is adorable. Love it!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I look forward to seeing the others you make.

    Manuels

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes me want to decorate for halloween today...except i have one million other things on my to do list...it will have to wait until october...but i am inspired nonetheless...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna,
    That is BOOtiful! I'm ready for Halloween, Fall weather and Thanksgiving! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Blessings,
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, love, love this! I have called my nephew "Boo" since before he was born so this is especially sweet to me!
    This could not be more darling!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the 'BOO'. Love it so much, I went to your etsy store and purchased. Can't wait for it to arrive. I'm so glad I came across your blog. If you get a chance hope you'll stop by my blog. I love visitor's. Thanks again - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh darn it! I just got here and rushed over to grab one of these and they are gone! This is adorable Donners! Are you going to make more???


    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna