Tuesday, August 26, 2008

~ Thank You!

Thanks for your notes and your advice, it is GREATLY appreciated.

Sue your information was very helpful.





A lot of Savannah looked like this not that long ago. It took the city a while to realize that old was good and they finally stopped tearing everything old down. A few little ol' ladies can make a huge difference!

I still see beauty in this old lady of a building. But when you see what has been done, and is being done to the city it really amazes you. The peeling paint might make an interesting picture, but it is a better place to live after it's fixed up.

Thank you again. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I was gone over the weekend taking my boys to college, so I missed this about your daughter's house. How awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear what happened to you daughters home. I pray that every thing goes well with the ins. Will keep her in my prayers. Please keep us updated on how she is doing.
    God Bless;

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments! Thanks for stopping by and for taking a moment to leave a little note. (Comment moderation maybe be on at this time. Simply leave your note, and it will be published shortly.)
Donna